quote

"Think of the world you carry within you." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Friday, January 14, 2011

The INTERNET IS BROKEN.

At my house.

I have no idea what is going on but I've been once-again reduced to writing posts during school hours.

Not much is occuring in my life expect that. I'm officially eighteen, which is pretty cool. Or at least, it's cool in theory. In reality, it's kinda the same as being seventeen, except now I can lord over the rest of my friends who are now younger than me.

Life pretty much exists of reading (OMG ORSON SCOTT CARD IS A GENIUS. SERIOUSLY, YOU ALL NEED TO GO READ ONE OF HIS BOOKS RIGHT NOW. If my attention span wasn't the size of a glow-worm right now, I'd write about Ender's Game, or Speaker for the Dead, or the latest one I've finished of his, Seventh Son. Maybe I'll return to this later...) writing the second draft of Atramentum and dealing with the dramas of high school. January is becoming really really busy.

2 comments:

  1. Psst, you were always older than your younger friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man I've only read Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow, I really gotta get into some of that sequel jazz. Hey, I have something to do with that borders gift card now :D

    ReplyDelete