quote

"Think of the world you carry within you." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dreeeams

Okay this legit happened.

Last night I had a dream that I was going skydiving with my gym class in New Mexico but I got sick so I had to blackmail the immigrant tour guides to give me my money back and let me go home. But AFTER THAT--

I had a dream that me and my best friend went to my favorite restaurant on my birthday in our leather jackets and sometimes I had straight hair like her and sometimes she had curly hair like me. When we went in I knew (you know those weird dream feelings where you just know something?) that the hostess knew we were twins. (But we aren't... Idk if it was some sort of joke we were pulling, but we were both really excited. I don't know why she was, but I wanted mole... Like I always do...) She sat us at our favorite table and we looked at the menu even though we always know what we want (or at least, I do) and hostess came back and I said in this really fake suave voice:

"We'll have two virgin daiquiri's and a SIDE OF MOLE FOR EVERYONE!!" And I threw my hand up in the air in a celebratory manner and there was clapping. But everyone in the restaurant was completely ignoring me.

AND WHEN I TURNED BACK TO MY SEAT THERE WERE THREE PLATES OF REBOSOS CON MOLE. AND ONE HAD A CANDLE IN IT. =D

Needless to say, I am now excited for my birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Heyyy. I just realized this is the first post of 2011... and it's about hallucinations of mole sauce...

    What does this say about me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dreams are never that interesting haha. but maybe we can convince Newton to take us to New Mexico?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those people should have been more excited, they were getting mole!
    One night, I had an elaborate dream about how Groudon was trying to eat me, and Professor Oak served me coffee.

    ReplyDelete