CAUSE I'M IN SCHOOL SHHHHH!!!
I just happened to check into my account (cause I'm cool and obsessed like that) and noticed that a certain awesome person posted a comment on one of my posts-- that maybe i should name this blog "The Silence is Deafening".
Yes! I like it! Approved!
Any thoughts? Like it love it hate it? I think I'll be keeping this for awhile. Unless I have a sudden flash of brillance in the next couple of days, (and those things are expensive, I'm trying to save 'em up for NaNoWriMo) IT STAYS!!
YYAAAAAY!! WE'VE BEEN NAMED!!! :)
I feel insanely honored, you don't even know :D
ReplyDeleteI certainly like it a lot better than "Within You." (No offense-it was a little cheesy. But that's ok, I love cheese!) I feel like you may at one point find something that fits better, right now it looks like your blog is still developing its personality. Still, I like this name.
ReplyDelete